Booking.com developments, industry insights and expertise.
Who we are
Click. brings together the brightest minds in travel and tech to inspire, inform and enhance your business. It’s where we invite top industry influencers and our own experts, to share their insights on current and emerging travel trends along with the latest Booking.com developments.
Whether you’re a hotel, holiday rental, or other unique property, through Trends & Insights, Industry Perspectives and Booking.com News, you’ll get the inside scoop on the road ahead – as well new ideas and opportunities. Putting our industry at the core, Click. aims to keep you informed, broaden your knowledge and help you continue delivering great guest experiences.
Guest contributions for Click. Magazine
Want to share your insights and ideas with Booking.com partners? We’re always open to suggestions and selectively accept outside contributions. Here is a quick guide on what we look for and how to submit articles for consideration.
What we look for
As well as publishing content on the latest industry insights, Click. is a place where you can read about trends that matter and share your own opinions. You might have a story of success you’d like to share with other Click. readers, or a unique perspective on a topical industry issue.
How it works
To submit a pitch please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please title your email: ‘Article Pitch: How I boosted my review score’ [example title]
- Name, title, company, and short bio of the contributor - articles should be written by a person not a PR department
- A three-paragraph summary of the very specific story you would like to share. The more focused your pitch is, the bigger the chance of us being able to share your great story with others. We like articles that cover new ideas and alternative takes on topics that are well written, balanced and engaging.
- Familiarise yourself with the content on the website and our style before pitching your article idea
- Make your summary relatable and think about how it might be applicable to others in the industry
- Avoid overt self-promotion and sales content
- Bring in any figures that might help bring your story to life. If it’s about increasing occupancy for example, share those numbers
What happens after I submit my pitch?
The editorial team reviews all pitches and we will get back to you if we are interested in your ideas. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of emails.