AL SARMADI DESERT NIGHT CAMP
The Sarmadi desert night camp is very well located in the highest sand dunes of the sand dunes of Wahiba / Sharq Al Sharqiya in a secluded place characterized by tranquility and tranquility, enjoyment of Bedouin life and adventure driving while the camp uses eco-friendly solar systems and candles.
* The camp contains 5 tents Bedouin style, and 2 bathrooms are available and shared (spray) with the camp inmates.
* The traditional council (Al-Arish Al-Badawi) is located with an open tent for Omani and Bedouin hospitality and hospitality.
* Accommodation includes two buffet meals for free for breakfast and dinner for guests, Omani food (Omani roast, bush meat and fish) in the traditional way.
* Scenic views of sunset and sunrise, and enjoy watching the stars.
* Free parking is available.
* 4x4s are necessary to reach the camp, or you can have a traditional ride on the camels at an additional cost with advance booking.
* 4-wheel drive can be provided at an additional cost.