Set check-in date for only a Saturday at peak summer periods
I have seen forums about setting a specific date of the week for clients to check-in, which for me would be Saturdays during the peak months of July and August. Other times of year can be left more flexible. I have looked on the website for help which shows that you click in turn on:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow under the room rate you’d like to apply the restriction to.
- Under 'No arrivals', click on 'Edit'.
- Select a date range or specific days of the week that you’d like to make unavailable for check-in.
- Under the room name, tick 'I don't want guests to check in on these dates' and click on 'Save changes'.
I cannot go further than step 1 above, the drop down under step 2 doesn't appear and I certainly can't see step 3 'no arrivals' or 'edit' at that point
Can anyone help please?