Ask Me Anything: Guest Reviews with Tarundeep Singh, Senior Product Manager at Booking.com
My name is Tarundeep Singh and I’ve spent the last 3.5 years here at Booking.com. Prior to joining the company, I worked for almost 9 years in India as a Product Manager for multiple e-commerce companies including India’s largest OTA.
I started at Booking.com as a Product Manager for the Partner Content team, where I had the opportunity to connect directly with partners like you. Today, my focus is on our User Generated Product (Reviews and Ratings) as a Senior Product Manager.
Here in the Partner Community, guest reviews are a hot topic. As my team and I are dedicated to developing the best guest reviews products for you, we wanted to give you an opportunity to ask me your questions.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about guest reviews. Please note: we are unable to answer any questions specific to your property or guests.
Please leave your questions for me below and I will answer the most relevant questions on Monday, 25 July.
- All Booking.com partners on the Community are welcome to ask questions.
- Questions must be on topic.
- Questions that are off topic, contain abusive language or are offensive in any nature will be removed.
- Questions regarding individual claims, specific guests and reservation numbers will be removed.
- This thread will be closed for comments on 21 July, and answers to the top 10 most relevant questions will be posted on 25 July.