Meaningless and irresponsible answers of review team
Hello to all
I am unfortunately not willingly forced to writte about this situatuions which I believe most of us had faced within conversation with (one of ) booking review teams.
Throught my fight to force booking to remove review of NON SHOW guest I had fall in endless fight! Through this email where I will copy/paste important content of text BUT also Hide all personal things and reservation no and etc, where you can tell me your oppinion and simmilar situations. AGAIN SORRY FOR ENGLISH GRAMMAR MISTAKES.
As a booking partner Apartment //////// (in Podgorica/Montenegro) property ID //////// I have serious problem which we can not fix more then 4 months.
It is about non show guest which was marked as a non show and about which I had couple of conversations over phone with booking office and I was informed that his review will be removed for sure. One of the conversation was made with booking office in London.
1. It is about guest JA*** reservation no 164******** who did not stay in our apartment and who was marked as a non show guest BUT he did leave review which you did not remove AND whose status in extranet is changed from NON SHOW to OK!!!! which was out of our control! We had screenshoted both situation where is written non show then now where it shows OK.
2. On the same date we had regular guest who stayed. It is guest P*** reservation no 190****** who also had made review (grade 10) with nice text about stayment which is removed by booking team!
All I have recieved about this is that is BETTER FOR APARTMENT IF IT HAVE COMBINATION OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE REVIEWS- what is ok, BUT IS THAT REALLY REASON TO LEAVE REVIEW OF NON SHOW GUEST!!!
PS; here are some copys of texts of emails which booking send me-
- Thank you for writing us here at Booking.com. My name is Je** and I'm happy to help with a guest review. I would have preferred to reach you via phone however it was not an appropriate time to call you.-- I never got call!
- The above review will remain on the website because it meets our basic principles:
It is suitable for a global audience
It refers to a trip
It's authentic and unique
Respects the privacy of others
AND Here is no answer about review of NON SHOW GUEST! and here is zour policy copy/paste
We know customers find reviews to be very useful when browsing online. That's why we only remove reviews in certain situations:
- In the case of no-shows, cancellations, and overbookings (when the guest is relocated as a result).
Please Help me with this because I expect right dicision and some realistic answers!!!!
Sorry to hear. I see you posted this over a month ago. Did you get a response as of yet?
I always make a note of who I spoke to so I can hold someone liable, or make sure the correct person gets the praise if I send in a compliment. If you had done that, perhaps you can ask that that person who agreed to remove it contact you back?