Are you new to the forum? Introduce yourself!
Since our last Introduce Yourself in June, we’ve had a lot of new members join our community. I’d like to welcome everyone who is new to the forum and give our community a place to say hi to the newcomers!
I’ll kick things off! I’m Laura and I’m part of the Partner Communities team at Booking.com. While I used to live in Australia, I’m now based in Amsterdam and my focus is to help you connect with other partners. You’ll see me post weekly questions to the community and from time to time I’ll post in the threads.
A few facts about me:
- I love biking to work every day.
- I love cooking, especially Thai and Indonesian cuisines
- I don’t have any pets, but I do have a green thumb for plants. I especially love growing my own vegetables and herbs.
It’d be great to hear a bit more about you. Here are some questions to get you started… but feel free to and anything you would like to share!
- Where are you from?
- What’s your property like?
- What kind of advice would you like to get on the forum?
Looking forward to meeting all you :-)
- If you are new to our forums, check out this article about how things work over here, including our Community Guidelines.
- Please do not post any personal information (i.e. confirmation numbers or email addresses that aren’t yours). If it happens, the sensitive information will be edited and you’ll receive an email from our moderation team letting you know. Thanks for your understanding!