Ask Me Anything: Partner Forum edition with Laura, Partner Forum Community Manager
Hello, I’m Laura and I’m the community manager of the Partner Forum. Two years ago I boarded a 27-hour flight from Melbourne, Australia, to join Booking.com in Amsterdam, NL. Today, I'm 100% focused on helping you connect with other partners around the world by making the forum the best place possible for you.
Lately, we have seen lots of questions and comments about the Forum itself. So we thought, following our successful AMA with Morten, that it might be good to have an AMA for the Forum itself.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about:
- How the forum works
- Our badges and levels
- The team behind the forum
- The content we post such as our photo challenge
- Any suggestions you have for how we can improve your experience in the forum.
Ask Me Anything Guidelines:
- This thread will closed for comments on October 29th and answers to the top 10 questions or themes will be posted on October 30th
- All Booking.com partners on the Forum are welcome to ask questions.
- Questions must be on topic.
- Questions that are off topic, contain abusive language or are offensive in any nature will be removed.
- The purpose of this AMA is to talk about the community that we are growing on the Forum. As the Community Manager, I am unable to answer questions related to your business as a Booking.com partner (e.g. getting open and bookable, paying invoices or commission, guest reviews, etc).
- Before you post, please check our Forum FAQs to see if your question has already been answered.