The situation with Reservation statements: Error or fraud
Prompt what to do. Found a big mistake in the work of reports on bookings from the side of Booking.
At the beginning of February (namely February 3rd, 2019) we went to the extranet of Booking and printed out a report with all the reservations that were included in the January 2019 invoice.
We checked the reservations. Six booking did not have any commission (it amounted to zero dollars) in Booking report. We paid the invoice on time.
On the 6th of March, our accounting department discovered that in the January report on the service Extranet, six bookings that in the first place did not have a commission on February 3rd, now have a commission!
Let’s repeat once again. The January report printed on February 3rd did not display the commission for six bookings (it was zero dollars). Now the commission is displayed in this report (different amounts, just over a hundred dollars in total), when viewing it on the Extranet. At the same time, in the invoice issued in January, the commission for these bookings was included, although it was shown in the report as zero dollars.
To this letter we attach a picture so that everything is clearly understandable. There is a photo of one of the pages of a document that was printed on February 3rd and a screenshot from the current Extranet.
The support desk is not commenting on this issue. They quote the help of the service. about how to undo. At the same time, we pay attention to the obvious technical failure in the work. Because of which we were misled.