user avatar image

i want to change my accommodation TITLE

I want to change my house  title  and   erase one of picture. Please let me know, how to chang and erase in korean.

1 Replies

M Adamopoulou

Hi Ceo and welcome to the forum. I called and they changed mine title it right away.
If you want to delete a photo go to Property tab through your extranet and down to photos select photo and click on recycle bin and photo is deleted.
Hope I’ve been of help.

7 months ago