HOW DO YOU RATE BDC
Dear Forum Members,
Someone has come up with a "brilliant idea" and we would like to hear some responses from you:
HOW DO YOU RATE BDC on how they work for your "hotel"?
1. Main Hotel Photo: satisfied / dissatisfied / n/a
2. BDC tag across Main Hotel Photo: like / dislike / n/a
3. Have your bookings DROPPED since these changes have been made: yes / no / n/a
4. BDC's response to complaints: responds / no response
5. Reporting of legitimately UNFAIR & DAMAGING REVIEWS - are you being heard? yes / no
6. Reporting of legitimately UNFAIR & DAMAGING REVIEWS - are you feeling disregarded? yes / no
7. Do legitimately UNFAIR & DAMAGING REVIEWS affect your RATING: yes / no
Clear yes, no or n/a are good, to keep the emotions out of things - this would be the better way for BDC to approach guests for reviews, without inviting emotions and negativity. In other words, did the "hotel" deliver what it was supposed to deliver!?
Thanks everyone, this should be pretty interesting and then the next question:
HOW TO GET THIS THROUGH TO BDC?