Introducing your guide to a stronger summer season

We’re sharing data-backed insights about travellers searching and booking on our platform, and solutions to help you meet these travellers’ unique needs. Find out how you can leverage these insights to attract new demand.

Get started



Hi there,

Does anybody know where i can get insurance for the studio I rent out in my garden?

i am in southern Ireland

Thanks Angela



Hi angela


I'm not sure you actually need to for a garden studio, as I believe that is covered by the main house insurance for structure

But it depends on what type of coverage you want.


It may also differ because its a separate domicile. As in it may not be required.


I did a google and found only this for AirBnB


Let us know how you get on 


Kind Regards