Error in spelling

I wrongly type the property name as Seri Kenangan instead of Sri Kenangan..is there any chance to me the correction?

Profile picture for user m.adamopoulou.hotmail.com m
M Adamopoulou 4 years ago

Dear Seri welcome to the Partner Community.

You have to call your local BDC office and ask them to change it for you. You cannot change it by yourself.

Wish you a great start....