Know Your partner

Hi everybody, I have some doubts about how to fill in the "Know Your Partner" section.

I manage house rentals (houses are not mine). 

What should I write in "full name of the stucture"? The name of the house? 

What should I write in "legal residence"? The address of the house or the address of my office? 

Thank you!

p.s.: My form is in Italian, therefore I don't know how it is translated in the English version... anyway: my questions are about the first two information needed in the form.


BrookAve 3 years ago


Hi Laura,


Yes follow it literally.

As most would have a name of the location simply give it the listing name.

Legal residence should be of the owner but if an agent is doing it on behalf of owner then it should be your office.



Kind regards