change accommodation from apartement to vacation house

My accommodation is listed as an apartment, but I want to change it to (vacation/holiday) house, as it more accurately describes the house. How do I do that?

Profile picture for user m.adamopoulou.hotmail.com m
M Adamopoulou 3 years ago

Hi! -Riavaneman and welcome to the forum.

I think the quickest way to do that is to call your BDC local office and ask the support team to assist you.

Good luck...