CHANGE REVIEW SYSTEM - better protection to host
1. MANDATORY WRITTEN REVIEW or LET HOSTS REPLY TO ALL REVIEWS
2. TIME LIMIT FOR REVIEWS
3. REVIEW GUESTS will bring BETTER PROTECTION FOR HOSTS, it will make amelliorate their conduct and how they treat the property, some of us invite guests to our homes!
4. LET HOSTS CANCEL RESERVATIONS - let us choose who makes us uneasy and uncomfortable
I'm just over 7 months using ing.com and the experience is awful, specially due to the review system.
1. Hosts cannot protect themselves from malicious reviews and we have no way to defend ourselves, it's an absolutely crippling feeling. The guests are stepping all over us! I noticed a sea of underwhelming reviews just because I ask a security deposit!
1. 2. and 3. Since ing does not protect the property in any way, I've had things stolen, house occupied after cancelling the reservation and without paying and ing.com didn't even move a finger. It's crushing how any ill-willed guest can knock your hard work down to the ground for something that is not even your fault.
One third of guests from ing.com bring problems and have really bad conducts, I have never encountered an issue with Airbnb, even when I did, they reached out and took responsibility. Otherwise why I'm paying the commission for? For a headache, it seems. I'm really HATING the kind of guests I get from ing.com and how the system is skewed to make it harder to the host.
2. A guest made a 1* no comment review because I didn't refund the last night of her stay the night before due to a flight change, gave me horrible rating.
Another guest gave me 5* because he bumped his head and didn't check the pictures of the room right.
How the hell are we supposed to work like this?