We had cancelled our account months ago only to find rooms available online today. We also logged into the old account and had invoices from March & April when we didn't have booking.com guests. How do I get into contact with these people, seems like you call hour after hour and nothing.
Can anyone one advise?
Hi hayley lee
This reads as though you actually did not follow correct procedure and assumed alot.
The correct and only way to close account is this guide and you have to also deal with future bookings.
Contact BdC- Location of Partner Only Phone number and Message methods
Things you must know and understand before removing a property definitively and terminating your contract:
Once the contract termination process is started, it cannot be stopped.
For you to be able to terminate your contract with Booking.com, it is necessary that you first honour any outstanding reservations, as well as pay any outstanding invoices.
In cases when you are not able to honour any outstanding reservations, you will be required to cover the costs of relocation for guests.
If you still want to remove your property from Booking.com you can follow these steps:
We’d be very sorry to lose you as a partner, but if you’d like to end your partnership with us, you can request contract termination by following these steps:
1) In the extranet, go to the ‘Inbox’ tab.
2) Select ‘Booking.com messages’.
3) Click on ‘Compose new message’.
4) Select the ‘Account’ topic.
5) Select the ‘Terminate contract’ subtopic, and complete the process by answering all questions.
Note: This contract termination process is designed to expedite your request, and is much faster than asking to have your property removed from Booking.com by our customer support department.
Once you perform these steps, within 14 days and/or after any pending reservations have been honoured and any outstanding invoices have been paid, your agreement with Booking.com BV will end. You will also receive an official “Termination Notification Letter” from Booking.com BV.
If you want to remove your property from Booking.com and end your contract, but you do not see the above functionalities in your extranet, follow these guidelines:
1) Please contact customer support via the ‘Inbox’ tab, with ‘Account’ as the topic.
2) In this scenario, you will also have to close all of your rooms for future dates, so you won’t receive any new reservations. You can do so under your ‘Calendar’ or ‘Rates & Availability’ tab in the extranet.