we have a few questions:
1. Why we in our messages with our guests do not see the pictures. sometimes guests send us pictures but we could not see them. Maybe we should install some different program.
2. Why guests can book for 1 day, when we have a minimum length of stay in the calendar for 2 days
3. What does "risk-free" or "no risk" reservation mean? I have set the rules for cancellation, when they are charged 50% and when 100%. Occasionally, the guests booked as "no cancelation". It writes, however, that when booking offers such a terms to the guests they arrange to replace new guests for a canceled reservation or to receive a 100% refund.
Thx. Best regards.
Let's get into this:
1. Because BDC hides guest e-mails and uses their own e-mail system to facilitate a guest e-mailing you or you e-mailing them. This of course will not have the same functionality as a normal e-mail service, therefore images and other attachments will not be shown/sent.
2. Because you have a setting/promotion or condition that overrides that setting. Find it and burn it with fire; just joking :))
3. Join that, it's good when you have high season. So if someone books, then cancels, BDC will try to find a guest for you. This however overrides some cancellation policies, giving guests more freedom of reserving, but BDC pays for it if there are no guests to re-book those dates.
Hope that solved the mystery,
Zsolt - www.thuild.com