Ask Me Anything: Professional Property Managers edition with Gianbattista Vespucci
Ciao! My name is Gianbattista Vespucci and I’ve spent the last 10 years dedicated to helping partners grow their businesses with Booking.com. I started as an Account Manager based in Rome and in 2014 I became Regional Manager, responsible for 5 of our offices across Northern Italy and Israel.
In 2016 I moved from Milan to our Headquarters in Amsterdam to work in the Homes and Apartments Business Unit. In my role as Commercial Director I am responsible for leading the teams who are dedicated to supporting property managers. As part of our new commitment to property managers, we’re focused on listening more so that we can create a better platform together and drive the industry forward.
Today, one of our team’s key priorities is building new trust and safety features for property managers. As part of this, we wanted to give forum members an opportunity to ask any questions around these topics. This could include any questions or feedback you may have about:
- How to make the most of our instant confirmation model.
- How to balance the need between protecting your property and maximizing bookings.
- How to benefit from our new Trust and Safety Features, such as the House Rules, Guest Requirements and Reporting Guest Misconduct.
- How to showcase your individuality using our new Host Profiles tool.
We hope you find this AMA useful and informative. Depending on the response to this topic we will try and host more in the new year.
Ask Me Anything Guidelines:
- This thread will closed for comments on November 19th and answers to the top 10 most relevant questions or themes will be posted on November 21st.
- All Booking.com partners on the Forum are welcome to ask questions.
- Questions must be on topic.
- Please ensure all questions relate to the AMA topic. Questions that contain abusive language or are offensive in any nature will be removed.
- Questions regarding individual claims and specific guests will be removed.