I have one reservation for my house and cannot host. I warned the guest a month ago. They refused to cancel. They are delaying on accepting a (possibly better) alternative. If that is no longer available there is nothing around here for 12 people with a pool over August 15. I have tried, they seem to be playing for compensation. What are my rights? I cannot find the full terms and conditions.