Introducing your guide to a stronger summer season

We’re sharing data-backed insights about travellers searching and booking on our platform, and solutions to help you meet these travellers’ unique needs. Find out how you can leverage these insights to attract new demand.

Get started


Indemnity Insurance


Any Host who has an idea where or which good insurance companies out there to use for indemnity insurance for serviced accommodation apartments in UK to help if guests damage building contents or even damage building itself.Thanks for your anticipated help.


Clover Taylor


I spent quite some time looking at this a few months ago for a studio apartment in Somerset. and Eventually went with and pay £18pcm.

Hope that helps,