Partner Support and Service
Is it just me or is anyone else frustrated by the way support is handled via the extranet?
- Broken conversation threads, so its difficult to trace where a conversation began and where it ends.
- Canned messages, repeatedly delaying simple answers to misunderstood issues. ( you'll get a response in 2 days, then 6 days, then 2 days again!!)
- Being passed around multiple agents and spun around in circles without conclusion
- Unable to reach real humans with compassion to understand and then resolve any matter
- Senior partner support management unreachable
- Passing the buck when responsibility is clearly on their side.
- Making us feel like we might be village idiots that don't understand hospitality in the school of booking.com
- Unable to have a mature and professional chat to quickly and simply clear up any matters.
Yes you can all see I am extremely frustrated at the spin I've been given on the past 2-3 matters i tried to quickly resolve with the 'help' desk. I've been in the industry for over 15 years and would like to think that I'm pretty well experienced in my game by now. I get the feeling that senior management and the troops are disconnected from each other if this is the way hospitality serves it own partners!