We have received this offensive letter shown below from the Booking.com Support Team. The tone and arrogance of this letter suggests we have uploaded some disgusting images on to our Booking.com gallery, which is positively not the case. In fact we have not accessed our gallery for some months. Our local Account Manager whilst quite surprised by the contents of the letter, could not provide copies of the photos that had been purportedly removed and could only suggest a photo may have contained a motor vehicle registration plate. Just curious to know if any other property has received this letter and what action or response was received from Booking.com
For your property Il Mondo Boutique Hotel (***) one or more photos have been removed from your gallery as they breached our guidelines. In order to make sure you show your property in the best possible light, we don’t accept photos:
- That are not related to the property or to travelling
- That are misleading to guests
- That contain illicit materials (e.g. drugs and guns)
- That contain offensive or pornographic content
- That contain contact details, license plates, rates, watermarks or trademarks from any online travel platform apart from Booking.com
- That show animal cruelty (e.g. elephant riding and caged animals)
Thank you for refraining from uploading this image or images similar in the future.
Want to know more about what kind of photos help sell your property best? You’ll find photo inspiration and information on our photo guidelines on this dedicated page on the Partner Help Centre.
Thank you, Your Booking.com Partner Support team
Copyright © 1996– Booking.com. All rights reserved.