Tourist licences and closure issues.

I'm going to have to close my B&B because of a local Valencia issue, my house is on protected for agricultural land and I wanted to know if anyone else has or is having similar issues ?


Thanks Laura,
Our problem is getting the correct papers for the house to apply for the first tourist license. Very complicated and totally unnecessary, especially as there is a push for more tourism in the interior. Our Mayor is also very understanding and doesn’t want us to close, but his hands are tied.