What would you do to get Bookingcom to honour their review agreement?
I received a negative review from a guest booking that never stayed at the property. Bookingcom have not responded to the five messages I have sent requesting the review be removed. How do you get Bookingcom to respond to messages?
This review should never have been published as it breaches bookingcom policies. I requested it be removed as this review as it is damaging bookingcom and my business, it is false and malicious and against bookingcom policies on so many levels.
1. The reservation was cancelled, therefore a review should never have been published in the first place
2. The guest used discriminatory remarks, suggesting I was discriminative, which is incorrect, therefore they are discriminating against me
3. The guest used ridiculous abusive language such as saying they were treated like 'prisoners'
4. They used language to targeted me the owner of the property and defamed me negatively
5. The guest was reported to the police and asked to be removed from the property for misconduct, loud abusive behaviour and threatening harm, they were reported to bookingcom and I was told by bookingcom this behaviour was unacceptable and all would be done about this but so far nothing has been done
6. This booking was cancelled and the money refunded to the guest in full even though the booking rate and policy was nonrefundable, but for security reasons we needed the guest off the property .
7. This guest doesn’t qualify to make a review.
What would you do to get Bookingcom to honour their partnership agreement?