Hello! My family wants to extend they business and services with a camping area in the mountains. We are looking for self check-in sevices for the entrance on the property. Probably a kind of barrier they use for parking lots since we will have designated camper parkings. My questions are:
1. Can we do self check-in without a PMP? The reservation is made on booking.com, they get a personalised code that they use for entering the property. But through booking, not a third party. I didn’t find information on this but I need to prove it to the others who claim they saw it’s possible somehow.
2. What are the options booking is offering for a self check-in that keeps the camping as independent as possible?
3. What other ideas/suggestions you saw/tried yourself that could help us with the check-in solution?
1. Technically yes if you have broadband onsite , a samsung smart hub + yale keyless locks + a suitable zigbee module and there is a 3rd party program you need,
2. you just message them 1 of 20 preset codes. per lock
3. I setup and built such a solution in part 1 above. can remotely control it too on my phone and see when the code is used, along with blink and ring cameras/ video doorbell to remote chat.
I documented part of it on here a year ago I think it was.
Smart Locks : Rental Lock Automator by RboyApps - SmartThings Community
Simply report to BdC Partner Support , see below 3 methods.
Message or Call BdC PartnerSupport ***
*** public main lines via Where you can reach us