VAT number registered for EU transactions



I have recently received an email asking to insert my VAT registration number into your database.

I am not entirely sure if this apply to me. Could you please help me understanding this.

I am a private renting out my property, not a business and I started using hosting websites very recently.

In my understanding i was to do a self assestment to pay taxes at the end of the year?


many thanks in advance

BrookAve 3 years ago


Yes if you are private residence doing Homestay, then correct but you can actually enter your PPS or Tax Cert Social Insurance number  in formet of 2 Letter Country code and then the PPS number.


While its usually not mandatory , you are as well to do it. But I could be wrong , if it varies by country.


Kind Regards






Kind Regards



Consider linking your Property link into your partner profile as it helps other partners assist you, especially when starting out .


How To Guide :



How To Contact Booking.com:


If  urgent,  call the dedicated phone number* found in your extranet Inboxtab. Under Booking.com Messages, Click on Contact us to reveal the phone number.  

For more general info you can contact one of our main lines for help.


Got a specific financial question?

Call the dedicated  phone number* found in the ‘Financial Overview’ section of the ‘Finance’ tab in your extranet.

Please note that our finance team is available during business hours, Monday to Friday only.

Profile picture for user m.adamopoulou.hotmail.com m
M Adamopoulou 3 years ago

Hi! Alessandro, since this is only a Partner Community maybe you should call your local BDC office or send a message request through your  Extranet inbox tab.

Wish you well.