Cancel of guest's reservation
Dear booking.com people,
here is my story that is happening over and over,
a guest made reservation, i requested for deposit, gave him time to pay, time expired, guest still not responding at any possible ways. extranet allows me, it used to work but since long time ago they changed and now there is only one unique way to resolve it: call to our support team. Even articles here are referring to this solution, niceeee
Lets summarize it,
1) you have perfectly hidden way to contact support team , i found it , wrote them of course, 1day+ no reply,
2) there is nice button in each reservation"request to cancel reservation", button is useless. Used to work.
3) there is also payment status , used to work, now it doesn't, even they say it's just for own use , so for what is it there if i cant change it?
Such amazing pro-client behavior enforce me to raise 10%+ prices only here on booking com in favor to disadvantage clients for reason reducing number of reservations here to make my life easier, instead of having always time to call and struggle with unpayed reservations here.
and please you guys that you're going to respond me, please don't give me advice "try reach our support team".That option is alway the last and has no essence here.
ok so , prepay policy in effect, nothing prepaid, time limit expired, next action:
click request cancel and choose OPTION ONE not TWO.
What happens after that?
normally I would say expedite via partner support via phone below.
Simply report to BdC Partner Support , see below 3 methods. They will never see any post on the Partner Hub.
Message or Call BdC PartnerSupport
Method 3: *** public main lines via Where you can reach us
1) as i said button cancel reservation doesn't do anything, it doesn't open any option it's like disabled to act.
2) yeah i tried to reach support team over messaging as in your steps, but nobody responded.
3) Calling is always expansive from here and very slow because taking so much time.