Important Uk crib 5 regulations

Is everybody aware of source 5 sometimes known as crib % regulations ? From my understanding anybody letting out rooms for guests eg all of us needs furnishings beds, mattress ect to be a contract standard which has is fire retardant to crib 5 ( for guest houses, hotels ect) not domestic crib 2 that you can by on the high st. The information on-line is limited to say the least, has anybody got any info on this ? Many thanks