Tips to make the most of the high season
Our Partner Help team has looked into questions that regularly come up during the busy high season. As a result, they’ve created this FAQ to help those of you who are about to go into the busiest time of year.
Here are our top tips:
- Make sure your property is visible on our platform. Don’t forget to confirm your property’s location!
- Set up restrictions for length of stay and when guests can book your property.
- Update your availability and make sure you’re aware of how to deal with cancellations.
- Tell us your facilities, room details and location.
- Make your property listing attractive to potential guests and update ‘The fine print’, too.
- Change or update your property address. If you rename your property, change its name on your listing.
- Think a guest review violates one of our guidelines? You can request to remove it.
- Report no-shows and cancellations to prevent unwanted charges and negative guest reviews.
- Check your property’s reservations in the extranet or Pulse app.
- Change or reset your login information or add an additional verified phone number to enhance security.
- Update your VAT and tax settings so you’re charging guests the right amount.
- Find out how to pay commission invoices or facilitate guest payments using Payments by Booking.com.
Is there anything we missed? Let us know your questions in the comments below or try to help fellow partners with your responses.