5 steps to be ready in case of changes or cancellations
As we discussed before, business in the pandemic can be really unpredictable. So preparing yourself for any possible scenario is important. Cancellations and changes can make new partners panic. Don’t panic! All you need to do is be prepared. Here are some tips for you:
- Learn how to properly cancel a reservation. If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take in the extranet?
- Learn how to make changes in the reservation. Here is how you can do it.
- Learn how can you immediately reopen rooms to resell them. Here is a useful guide.
- Don’t forget to mark no-shows and cancellations in the extranet. You don’t have to pay a commission if your guests didn’t arrive or canceled reservations. Please read this article carefully.
- Improve your pre-stay communication with these 4 simple steps.
- If you can’t get in touch with a guest, you can contact the Customer Service Team via your extranet inbox and we’ll help to answer any questions you may have.
- Read more about Guest incentives to rebook the same property after COVID-19 cancellations.
- Did you know that Google Translate is integrated into the extranet and the Pulse app? To translate your guest’s message into your language, click on the ellipsis button (an icon with three dots) next to the message and select ‘Show translation’. It will then be translated into the language you’ve set as your preferred language in the extranet or Pulse.
- Save this thread to your profile with the “heart” button below so you can quickly find it later.