Use our data-driven guide to capture late-season demand.


Cancel City tax my profile

Dear Booking!  I would like my clients not to be charged a city tax, because my apartments are located in a village outside the city..  Thank you

Profile picture for user b
BrookAve 1 year ago



Hi Marianna,


For that I would suggest you get the appropriate document to prove it, and then submit it as a message to Partner Support, but maybe give them a phone call first to confirm how best to do it.





If needed, Simply report to BdC Partner Support , see below 3 methods. They will never see any post on the Partner Hub.


Message or Call BdC PartnerSupport 


  1. In the extranet, go to the ‘Inbox’ tab.
  2. Select ‘ messages’.
  3. Right Pane - Click on ‘See Contact Options’
  4. Choose Account
  5. Now choose Other
  6. Then at bottom , See all contact options, and click Message or Call
  7. As there is no one number for all partners, the number for your nearest BdC Partner Support is then revealed.

    ***public main lines via Where you can reach us



    how to contact partner support via private assigned number in inbox