Service Supplier How-To Register Your Car Rental or Taxi service or Tour Experience or Attraction Service
[updated 4th august 2022]
- Car Rental Suppliers
- Taxi company Supplier
- Attraction /Tour Operator Supplier
Attraction / Tour Operator Supplier
- 3rd party supplier can register as a supplier over on musement.com and some other websites.
- Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click Become a Supplier
- or quick link https://business.musement.com/
CAR RENTAL SUPPLIER REGISTRATION
Rental Cars website is site for Guests to book a car.
Rental Cars Market Place is for fleet owners to manage and add supply.
- How It Works - https://www.rentalcars.com/marketplace/en/how-it-works/
- FAQ - https://www.rentalcars.com/marketplace/en/faqs/
- Supply Partner Enquiry Form - https://www.rentalcars.com/marketplace/en/supply-landing/
Taxi Services Registration
- We send you details of the customer booking.
- When customers book with us, we’ll assign relevant bookings to you, which can be actioned through the Partner Portal or API if you’ve got it set up.
- You send a driver to complete the journey
- Using the accompanying Booking.com driver app, your driver can complete the pickup or use your own driver app and send us events via our API.
- You get paid
- Once the journey is completed and the customer has left feedback within a 72hr period, we’ll add the payment to your account with a simple and clear self-billing process.