Everything you need to know about the Pulse app
Pulse is an easy-to-use app that lets you run your property on the go. We developed it with you in mind, based on feedback about how you and other partners manage reservations.
What’s in this article
Key features of Pulse
The Pulse app brings together many practical features that help you manage your property at a glance. This includes a calendar and an overview of your guests’ arrivals and departures. You can also use the app to:
- Manage your property’s availability
- Get notifications about bookings, cancellations and reviews
- Track your property’s performance and find opportunities for improvement
- Respond quickly and conveniently to messages from guests
Logging in to Pulse
You can log in to Pulse with your extranet username and password. When you log in to Pulse for the first time or install the app on a new device, we’ll ask you to verify your device. We designed this security measure to protect your and your guests’ data.
Here’s how to verify your device:
- Log in to Pulse
- Select your mobile phone number from the list of registered numbers
- Choose whether you’d like to receive a verification code by phone call or SMS
- Enter the code on Pulse and select Verify now
Verifying your device
If you’re trying to verify your device using your mobile phone number, but the app doesn’t display the number you’d like us to send the verification code to, here’s what to do:
- Log in to Pulse
- Select My number is not listed
- You’ll be asked to verify your device in the extranet instead
- Log in to the extranet and click on Account and then on My devices
- Follow the prompts to verify your device
- Once you’ve verified your device in the extranet, you’ll be able to log in to the Pulse app
Managing devices that have access to Pulse
You can manage which of your devices have access to the Pulse app in the extranet. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Account and then click on My devices
- You’ll see a list of your devices that have access to Pulse – to remove a device, click Deny
Supported devices and versions
Pulse is available on Android and iOS devices. To keep your data safe and make sure you can access the latest Pulse features, update your devices’ operating systems to these versions:
- Android 6.0 or higher (we recommend Android 9 or higher)
- iOS 14.7 or higher (we recommend iOS 12 or higher)
Using Pulse on earlier versions of Android or iOS
On 1 November 2019, we stopped providing support for the Pulse app on Apple devices operating on versions lower than iOS 14.7. As of 1 October 2020, we stopped providing support for the Pulse app on Android devices operating on versions lower than Android 6.0.
Using Pulse on older operating systems
You cannot use the Pulse app if you haven’t updated your operating system to the versions listed above. Improvements and new app features require systems with higher security, so you’ll need to update your device’s operating system to update the app to the latest version.
Account and login
- Adding new users to your extranet account
- Changing or resetting your extranet login details
- How to add a property to a master account?
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- Adding a new verified phone number to your account
- Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk changes across your properties