Adding a new verified phone number to your account
You have two phone numbers associated with your Booking.com account. The first is a contact number, which we use to get in touch with you – you add this on the Account details page. The second is a verified phone number, which you can add on the Security.
Logging into the extranet can require two-factor authentication. This is why we send PIN verification numbers to the phone number specified in the Security page. While you can use the same phone number in both Account details as well as Security, you’ll only receive PIN verification numbers on the phone number that’s added – and verified – on the Security page.
If you’d like to add an additional verified phone number, follow these steps:
- Log in to the extranet.
- Click on Account in the top-right corner of the page, then on Security.
- Click on Add new number on the right side of the page and enter the new phone number
- Select whether you want this phone number to receive Text messages & phone calls or Phone calls only.
- Click on Verify number – an email with a verification code will be sent to you.
- Open the verification email and click on Approve to finish up.
You'll have to have access to your registered email to be able to approve the phone number before being able to use it.
You’ll be able to receive PIN verification numbers on this phone number as soon as it’s been approved. Whenever you try to log in to the extranet, we’ll send a PIN verification number to all the verified phone numbers you have on your account.
Account and login
- Managing access rights for your extranet account
- Changing or resetting your extranet login details
- Adding properties and users to your master account
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- Adding a new verified phone number to your account
- Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk changes across your properties