Changing or resetting your extranet login details
You can change the password to your extranet account any time, or reset it if you've forgotten it.
What’s in this article
Changing your existing extranet password
Here’s how to change the password you use to log in to the extranet:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on the User account icon and then click on Change password
- Enter your current password, then enter and re-enter your new password
- Click on Save
If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll need to reset it instead.
Resetting your forgotten extranet password
If you’ve forgotten your existing password, here’s how to reset your password for your account:
- Go to the extranet sign-in page
- Click on Having trouble signing in? and then click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your username, then click on Send reset link
- To reset your password, click on the link in the email you receive from us
Creating a new password if you’re locked out
You’ll need to update your password once a year. Once your password has expired, you’ll be asked to update your password when you next log in.
If you find yourself locked out of your account due to multiple failed login attempts, you can attempt to log in again. Doing so will activate a pop-up message asking you to verify your email address. Click Yes, create my password and you’ll receive a link via email to reset it.
If you’ve also forgotten your username, select Forgot your username? to contact one of our support teams.
What other partners are reading
Account and login