How can I set up message notifications in the extranet?
You’re able to customise the types of notifications you get from us, to best suit how you work. We can send you an SMS for last-minute reservations, email you arrival notifications and let you know when you get a new note in your extranet inbox.
To change any of these settings, just follow the steps below:
- Go to ‘Account’ and select ‘Notifications’.
- Tick all relevant options and then click ‘Save’.
Account and login
- Adding new users to your extranet account
- How can I set up message notifications in the extranet?
- How to change or reset your login details
- Understanding the Booking.com extranet
- How to add a property to a master account?
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- How can I add a new verified phone number to my account?