Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
The Booking.com extranet is an administrative dashboard for your property. Learn how to access your account with our step-by-step guide for first-time logins, password recovery and logging in from new devices.
What's in this article
Logging into your extranet for the first time
Want to log in to your account? For step-by-step walkthrough login instructions, watch the video below.
Go to the Booking.com extranet sign-in page and enter your details. Your login is the same as the details you have entered when creating your partner account while signing up at the very start of the process. These are different from any account you might have created on our guests’ site and these are two separate platforms.
Please note, if you were invited to manage an account, and didn’t create the extranet account yourself, you need to use your personal details which you have created to log in.
For security reasons, logging in your extranet account requires a two-factor authentication. This allows you to securely log in with a unique PIN code sent to your phone number. To ensure your security further, you may be prompted with multiple authentication requests depending on the actions you want to take on the extranet. You can read more on securing your account here.
Tips to accessing your extranet account at all times:
- Make sure your phone number is always up to date. Learn here how you can update your contact information or add an additional phone number. It is recommended that you add a backup 2FA phone number, in case the first number is not accessible or out of reach.
- We also suggest that you have the Pulse app installed for additional access to log in your extranet. That way, if you cannot complete the 2FA via text message, you can verify using the Pulse verification code: log in to the app and retrieve PIN from the ‘More’ page. The PIN addition is time sensitive, so this must be actioned in a timely manner.
Once you’ve successfully logged in, you'll reach your extranet homepage or your group homepage. Click on the ? icon in the top right-hand corner for more information on specific extranet functions. In your extranet you’ll be able to:
- Access your property info, such as your property ID under your property icon at the top of the page and view your property ad on our site.
- Update your availability and room types, add photos and request text changes to your property page.
- Discover opportunities designed to boost your performance, letting you set up deals and offer discounts to bookers.
Read all about the Booking.com extranet here.
If you forget your username and password, you can recover them by clicking on either Forgot your username? or Forgot your password? on the extranet sign-in page.
In exceptional cases, if you cannot complete the login process, follow these instructions:
- Select Unable to verify? when prompted with the PIN code.
- Select the reason you can’t complete the verification process.
- Contact customer service and provide them with the pin on your screen. They will provide you with a new verification code
- Use this code to sign in
If you’re having problems logging in and need more guidance, take a look at these tips on accessing your account.
Logging in from a new device
If you’re logging in to the Booking.com extranet from a new device, you’ll be asked to verify your details.
When asked to verify your details, you can choose one of the following options:
- Text message: select this option to receive a six-digit code by SMS
- Pulse verification code: log in to the Pulse app and retrieve your PIN following these steps: tap on More, then Settings, and Extranet-PIN
Enter your six-digit code or PIN. Now you’ll be able to access the Booking.com extranet again.
What other partners are reading
Account and login