Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk changes across your properties
We’ve introduced a quick and easy way to make bulk changes to multiple properties. The new smart paste feature will work even if the properties are not in the same location or don’t have any easily searchable characteristics.
What’s in this article
Is the smart paste feature relevant to you?
If you’re managing multiple properties on Booking.com, implementing changes in bulk can be a massive time saver. In the group extranet, under the Bulk Editing page, you can find a number of bulk actions for a wide range of topics – from applying a deal or rate plan to setting up autoresponder messaging templates.
Our new smart paste feature allows you to select multiple properties when applying a bulk change. This is relevant to you if:
- You manage multiple properties under a single account
- You use another system – such as a channel manager or even a spreadsheet – to manage your properties, and you might have grouped some of those properties based on type or other characteristics
- You want to apply a bulk change to multiple properties at once, but not all properties are in the same location or share easily searchable characteristics
How to use the smart paste feature
Here’s how to use the smart paste feature when applying a bulk change:
1. Go to your property management system or spreadsheet and find the group of properties you want to include in the bulk edit
2. Copy the IDs of those properties from the system or spreadsheet – these IDs should match the ones used on Booking.com (screenshot 1)
3. Sign in to your group extranet, go to the Bulk Editing page and start the bulk change you would like to apply to the properties (e.g. add a mobile rate)
4. Once you’ve finished adding the settings in step one of the bulk flow, continue on to step two (screenshot 2)
5. Search for the properties by pasting their property IDs into the search bar (screenshot 3)
6. You can select some or all of the properties (screenshot 4)
7. Check and confirm your details
Account and login
- Managing access rights for your extranet account
- Changing or resetting your extranet login details
- Adding properties and users to your master account
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- Adding a new verified phone number to your account
- Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk changes across your properties