I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
If you're working with other OTAs and providers, the best way to avoid overbookings and give you peace of mind is to connect with a channel manager.
A channel manager will let you manage different rooms and rates across the different websites you may be working with. You’ll save money and time — and help improve your sales.
Once you update information via your channel manager, it will automatically update on other channels, including Booking.com.
We work with hundreds of different channel managers to provide direct connections with your rates.
Contact us via the ‘Inbox’ tab if you’d like to discuss this with us.
Finding the right channel manager for you
To decide which channel manager to use, take a look at this guide.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your Connectivity provider
- Understanding pricing per guest models