Handling overbookings when using a channel manager
There are a number of reasons you might receive an overbooking even though you use a channel manager. This article contains information to help you identify and resolve the reason for overbookings you receive.
Auto-replenishment on closed rooms
If you’ve enabled the auto-replenishment on closed rooms feature, it may be that a previous booking has been cancelled and a new guest has now booked that room or unit. If this is the case, you don’t need to do anything – the feature is working as it’s meant to.
The auto-replenishment on closed rooms feature helps give you more visibility and boost your bookings on our platform. But if you’d like you to disable it, take a look at this article to find out how.
Channel manager issues
There may be an issue with the connection between your channel manager and our platform. If you think this could be the problem, contact your channel manager for help.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your Connectivity provider