I use a channel manager but I didn't receive credit card details for a reservation. What should I do?
If you opted in to ‘last-minute bookings without credit card’:
You can check if this is set up for your property by logging on to your extranet and clicking on the ‘Property’ tab and selecting ‘Settings’. You can make any changes here.
It’s good to remember that requesting credit card details can reduce the conversion rate of bookings at your property, as customers generally prefer to provide fewer details.
If you aren’t opted in to ‘last-minute bookings without credit card’:
You can retrieve credit card details from the ‘Reservations’ tab in your extranet. If this is a recurring issue, please contact your channel manager provider to ensure that credit card details are being passed from them to you.
Working with a Channel Manager
- How do I change or disconnect my channel manager?
- How do I finish the process of setting up my channel manager?
- I’ve set up my channel manager but I'm not bookable on Booking.com. What should I do?
- Is my channel manager connection live?
- What should I do if my channel manager and Booking.com extranet are not synced properly?
- How can I connect to a channel manager?
- What is a channel manager, and how does it help with my pricing?
- Which channel manager should I use?
- Which channel managers are ‘Premier’ and recommended to work with?
- How do I change a connectivity provider for multiple properties?
- How can I set restrictions like minimum stay on Booking.com if I use a channel manager?
- The details I received from my channel manager are showing differently to a guest’s booking. What should I do?
- I have bookings in my channel manager which aren’t showing in the Booking.com system, what should I do?
- I got an overbooking although I use a channel manager. What should I do?
- I use a channel manager but I'm not receiving emails about reservations. What should I do?
- How do I close out my availability on Booking.com if my channel manager is down?
- My guest checked out early. How can I put the unit back for sale using my channel manager?
- How do I close rooms on Booking.com if my channel manager is down?
- I’ve closed a room using my channel manager but it’s still open on Booking.com. What should I do?
- How do I close a room on Booking.com if I'm using a channel manager?
- How do I create the same room set-up on Booking.com as on my channel manager?
- How do I find the room ID when I’m mapping a new room type?
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- I use a channel manager but I didn't receive credit card details for a reservation. What should I do?
- How can I stop credit card CVC codes being sent to me?
- I use a channel manager and I haven’t received a credit card CVC code for a reservation. What should I do?
- How and when can I charge a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) in my PMS / Channel Manager?