Resolving issues with reservations that are missing from your Connectivity provider’s system
We’ll let you know if there’s an issue adding a reservation from our platform to your Connectivity provider’s system. Your Connectivity provider can look into what caused the issue and help resolve it for you.
What’s in this article
Identifying why reservations are missing from your Connectivity provider’s system
A reservation that appears in the extranet might not appear on your Connectivity provider’s system for the following reasons:
- The reservation might include room or unit types or rates that your Connectivity provider hasn’t yet connected to the related room or unit type on their system
- There may have been technical issues while processing the reservation
Contact your Connectivity provider, who will be able to identify what went wrong and help resolve the issue.
Making sure you receive emails about missing reservations
Whenever there’s an issue adding a reservation to your Connectivity provider’s system, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
If you can’t find this email, please first double-check your email inbox and your junk mail folder.
If you still can’t find the email, follow these steps to check that the contact details we have for your property are up to date:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Account and then click on Contacts
- Check that your contact details are up to date, and click on Edit to change them if they’re not
If you’re still not receiving emails after updating your contact details, contact your Connectivity provider for help. They can check to see whether they’ve received the details of the reservation from us.
Not receiving emails about reservations when you use a channel manager
If your channel manager doesn’t send you an email about a reservation, we’ll send you the reservation details instead. You can also check the reservation details in the Reservations section in the extranet.
If this is happening regularly, please contact your channel manager to resolve the issue.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your Connectivity provider