Syncing your extranet and channel manager
Your extranet and your channel manager must be synchronised to make sure you're displaying the most up-to-date information and avoid possible overbookings.
What’s in this article:
Syncing rates in the extranet and on your channel manager
Follow these steps if there is a difference between your prices in the extranet and on your channel manager:
- Check if you have a deal set up on that particular rate, which could be causing the price difference.
- Try the refresh option if your channel manager has it. It can take up to five minutes for changes to be processed and synced.
- Check if all your rooms or units and rates are mapped between the extranet and your property management system (PMS). Some may need to be manually updated.
- If the number of reserved rooms or units on your PMS is different from the reservation details in the extranet, contact your channel manager.
If you need further assistance, we recommend contacting your channel manager.
A reservation that appears in the extranet might not appear on your Connectivity provider’s system for the following reasons:
- The reservation might include room or unit types or rates that your Connectivity provider hasn’t yet connected to the related room or unit type on their system
- There may have been technical issues while processing the reservation
If a reservation appears in your channel manager but not on the extranet, check whether these reservations are coming from our platform. If you’re not sure, contact your channel manager.
Receiving emails about missing reservations
Whenever there's an issue with adding your reservation to your Connectivity provider's system, we'll email you about it. Please make sure your contact details are up to date using these steps:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Account, then click on Contacts
- Click Edit if your contact details are not up to date
- Click Save changes
If your contact details are correct, but you're not receiving emails about missing reservations, contact your channel manager for help -- especially if this happens regularly. They can check if they've received the reservation from us.
We'll always send you the reservation details when a guest books your property on our platform. You can find this information in the Reservations section of the extranet.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your Connectivity provider
- Understanding pricing per guest models