Why is a Booking.com reservation not showing in my Connectivity provider account?
There are a number of reasons that this can happen. However, it’s often because the reservation includes room types or rates that haven’t yet been updated in your Connectivity provider’s system. It can also happen if there were technical problems while the reservation was being processed.
Your Connectivity provider can look into this for you and tell you what went wrong.
What if I haven’t received an email about the reservation either?
Whenever a reservation can’t be added to your Connectivity provider’s system, you should receive an email to let you know. If you can see a reservation in the Booking.com extranet but not in your Connectivity provider account, and you also haven’t received an email about it, please double-check your email inbox and your junk mail folder.
If you still can’t find the email, please check the contact details we have for your property to make sure they’re still up to date. To do this, log in to the extranet, click on ‘Account’ in the top right-hand corner and then click on ‘Contacts’.
If this doesn’t help, please contact your Connectivity provider for assistance. They can check to see whether they’ve received the details of the reservation from us.
Working with a Channel Manager
- How do I change or disconnect my channel manager?
- How do I finish the process of setting up my channel manager?
- I’ve set up my channel manager but I'm not bookable on Booking.com. What should I do?
- Is my channel manager connection live?
- What should I do if my channel manager and Booking.com extranet are not synced properly?
- How can I connect to a channel manager?
- What is a channel manager, and how does it help with my pricing?
- Which channel manager should I use?
- Which channel managers are ‘Premier’ and recommended to work with?
- How do I change a connectivity provider for multiple properties?
- How can I set restrictions like minimum stay on Booking.com if I use a channel manager?
- The details I received from my channel manager are showing differently to a guest’s booking. What should I do?
- I have bookings in my channel manager which aren’t showing in the Booking.com system, what should I do?
- I got an overbooking although I use a channel manager. What should I do?
- I use a channel manager but I'm not receiving emails about reservations. What should I do?
- How do I close out my availability on Booking.com if my channel manager is down?
- My guest checked out early. How can I put the unit back for sale using my channel manager?
- How do I close rooms on Booking.com if my channel manager is down?
- I’ve closed a room using my channel manager but it’s still open on Booking.com. What should I do?
- How do I close a room on Booking.com if I'm using a channel manager?
- How do I create the same room set-up on Booking.com as on my channel manager?
- How do I find the room ID when I’m mapping a new room type?
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider
- I use a channel manager but I didn't receive credit card details for a reservation. What should I do?
- How can I stop credit card CVC codes being sent to me?
- I use a channel manager and I haven’t received a credit card CVC code for a reservation. What should I do?
- How and when can I charge a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) in my PMS / Channel Manager?