I’m the new owner of a property. What will happen to the channel manager connection?
I want to keep the same channel manager
The current provider connection will be cancelled automatically, as the agreement is no longer valid for the new owner, so you’ll need to sign a new contract.
Once the Booking.com change of ownership process is complete, we’ll update you and you can set up a new account and contract with the existing channel manager.
Please wait until we confirm that the process is complete, otherwise the channel manager connection will be set up in the former owner’s name.
I want to change channel managers
The current provider connection will be cancelled automatically, so you can sign a contract with a channel manager provider of your choice.
Please wait until we confirm that the change of ownership process is complete before you proceed with this.
For more information on how to connect to a new channel manager see this article.
To find out more about the change of change of ownership process, take a look at this article.
Working with a Channel Manager
- How do I change or disconnect my channel manager?
- How do I finish the process of setting up my channel manager?
- Making sure the extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Is my channel manager connection live?
- Managing channel manager connections if you’re a property’s new owner
- What is a channel manager, and how does it help with my pricing?
- Deciding on a channel manager
- How do I change a connectivity provider for multiple properties?
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider