Managing channel manager connections if you’re a property’s new owner
If you’ve just taken over ownership of a property, here’s what you need to know about your channel manager connection.
If you want to keep the same channel manager
Your property’s current agreement with us isn’t valid for you as the new owner, so we’ll automatically cancel your channel manager connection.
Once the change of ownership process is complete and you’ve signed a new agreement with us, we’ll let you know how to connect your new account with your existing channel manager.
It’s important that you wait for us to contact you, or your new connection with your channel manager will be set up in the previous owner’s name.
I want to change channel managers
Your property’s current agreement with us isn’t valid for you as the new owner, so we’ll automatically cancel your channel manager connection. This means that you can choose to set up a connection with a new channel manager.
Before you do this, please wait until you’ve signed a new agreement with us and we’ve confirmed that the change of ownership process is complete.
Working with a Channel Manager
- How do I change or disconnect my channel manager?
- How do I finish the process of setting up my channel manager?
- Making sure the extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Is my channel manager connection live?
- Managing channel manager connections if you’re a property’s new owner
- What is a channel manager, and how does it help with my pricing?
- Deciding on a channel manager
- How do I change a connectivity provider for multiple properties?
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Managing your availability through your Connectivity provider