The key to filling up rooms
Want to know more about how to get more bookings? We’ll take you through each step, so that your property gets the best chance of welcoming more guests.Boost your performance
Filling up rooms. That’s what you came to us for, right?
We’re here to help you get bookings, so take a look at our tips and discover what works best for you and your property.
What happens next?
When it comes to changing lookers into bookers, there are a few different factors involved. We look at lots of different elements that work in harmony with one another to lead to conversion. To have the best chance of getting the right bookings at the right time, it’s vital you set the right expectations, have clear information, competitive rates – and show off your property.
Booking.com attracts many kinds of travellers looking for different experiences. They want to find the right property for them, so appealing to the traveller needs that best match with your property could mean offering a discount to solo travellers or including breakfast, for example.
Creating a great experience for guests, while always meeting (and hopefully, exceeding) their expectations will have a positive effect on your reviews – another reason for lots of travellers to book your property.
Optimising bookings: check your content
Make sure your property page content is at its best to let travellers picture themselves there – and show all that you have to offer.
How to catch the eye of bookers
Show your property’s best side and let bookers imagine themselves there. Show all the facilities you offer, add high-quality photos and let guests know what you can do in the surrounding area.
Offering a variety of rates (for example, non-refundable, fully refundable or breakfast included) allows flexibility for you and for your potential booker. Check your availability, so that you’re ready to be booked at the right time.
Check your progress
See how you can give your property page a boost by checking its score and how you can reduce the likelihood of no-shows. We’ve also created the Opportunity Centre so that you can always find ways of filling rooms and making the most of your partnership with us.
We’ve put together a range of features so that you can boost your visibility across Booking.com – and increase your chances of more bookings.
- Peak Season Perspectives
- 4 steps to giving guests better WI-FI
- 3 tips to make key collection easier for your guests
- Read this before you reply to a negative review
- 4 steps to reduce cancellations and avoid no-shows
- Awesome amenities that guests love
- 5 tips to boost your bookings during low season
- Forum food favourites
- How to deliver amazing guest experiences
- 7 tips for naming your property
- How pricing and availability basics can bring you more business
- How to guarantee more income
- The key to filling up rooms
- Basics for improving ranking
- What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
- How does more availability help me get more bookings?
- How does the property page score help me attract guests?
- All you need to know about reducing cancellations
- Travel Proud FAQ