How does the property page score help me attract guests?
We’re always after more content. Photos, facility details, area info. But it’s only because we see that fresh, relevant content attracts more guests and sets the right expectations.Check your property page score
We’re living in the age of online distraction. We have more information at our fingertips than ever, yet there’s more competition for our time and attention, too. Get your content right, though, and you’ll really stand out from the crowd.
“Properties with a 100% property page score get up to 18% more bookings than properties with incomplete content.”
Your content is a bit like one of those shop window displays that encourage passers-by to go inside and make a purchase. Your property page does the same for potential guests: it tells your story, showcases your best side, and persuades them that you’re worth staying with.
Content: Our top tip
Images are what customers remember most about your property page. Here’s a handy guide to taking great photos that will help you attract more guests – and manage their expectations.Get your photo guide
To help you manage your content and keep it updated, we’ve included a ‘Property page score’ under the ‘Property’ tab in your extranet. It acts as a checklist to make sure you’re showing the kind of content and information we know guests find useful when they’re deciding to book.
It covers everything from the photos you’re displaying to the type of breakfast you serve, the languages spoken by your staff, and the facilities guests can access, either at your property or in the surrounding area.
By following the content tips provided alongside your property page score, you can be confident that you’re setting the right expectations for guests, which in turn makes for happy stays, glowing reviews and bookings from new guests. In fact, properties with a 100% property page score get up to 18% more bookings than properties with incomplete content.
Check and update your property page content to attract more guestsGo to your extranet
- Peak Season Perspectives
- 4 steps to giving guests better WI-FI
- 3 tips to make key collection easier for your guests
- Read this before you reply to a negative review
- 4 steps to reduce cancellations and avoid no-shows
- Awesome amenities that guests love
- 5 tips to boost your bookings during low season
- Forum food favourites
- How to deliver amazing guest experiences
- 7 tips for naming your property
- How pricing and availability basics can bring you more business
- How to guarantee more income
- The key to filling up rooms
- Basics for improving ranking
- What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
- How does more availability help me get more bookings?
- How does the property page score help me attract guests?
- All you need to know about reducing cancellations
- Travel Proud FAQ