What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
Looking for a boost? Our innovative tools and products help match your property with what bookers are looking for.Check out our tools and products
The key to getting more bookings is being seen more, by more potential guests. Seems simple enough, right? Booking.com has a huge global audience, so to make sure you’re attracting the guests most likely to want to book your property, we have a range of tools and products to help you.
We know you may want to use a different tool depending on your property needs and size. We have a variety of product and tool options available, so there’s sure to be one that fits you and your business.
”We know you may want to use a different tool depending on your property needs and size. We have a variety of product and tool options available, so there’s sure to be one that fits you and your business.‟
If you’re looking to improve your performance, it’s best to check you’ve got the basics covered first. You could start by looking at where you could improve your property page score. Or try to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and think about the information you’d be looking for if you were searching for somewhere to stay.
The right products for you, at the right time
The Visibility Booster is great for when you’re experiencing low sales or if you want to attract bookers from a specific region during an important holiday.Check out the Opportunity Centre
So your content is in ship-shape but you’re still looking for ways to get more traffic to your page?
If you’re looking for a long term solution, the Genius programme is the best choice for boosting your visibility amongst loyal bookers looking for a discount. You need to be eligible to join, so you can check that here. The great thing about Genius is that these guests tend to book often, spend more and stay longer.
Another way to stand out from the crowd is to join the Preferred Partner Programme. If you meet the criteria, you’ll appear higher in search results with a thumbs-up icon. These properties tend to get an average of 65% more page views and around 35% more bookings. Guests see these properties as verified and high quality, while also meeting their needs.
On the look-out for a more flexible option? Our Visibility Booster is a tool you can use for a temporary boost. You can attract more guests and increase your occupancy by strategically targeting specific travellers on certain dates. Then, just turn it off whenever you hit your target.
Discover the tools that can take your business furtherGo to your extranet
- Peak Season Perspectives
- 4 steps to giving guests better WI-FI
- 3 tips to make key collection easier for your guests
- Read this before you reply to a negative review
- 4 steps to reduce cancellations and avoid no-shows
- Awesome amenities that guests love
- 5 tips to boost your bookings during low season
- Forum food favourites
- How to deliver amazing guest experiences
- 7 tips for naming your property
- How pricing and availability basics can bring you more business
- How to guarantee more income
- The key to filling up rooms
- Basics for improving ranking
- What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
- How does more availability help me get more bookings?
- How does the property page score help me attract guests?
- All you need to know about reducing cancellations
- Travel Proud FAQ