Getting ready to welcome guests FAQ
Updated 1 day ago | 3 min read time
Are you a guest?Contact our Customer Service team
Prepare yourself to welcome your guests by finding answers to your most frequently asked questions.
What's in this article
- Setting up availability and policies
- Updating your property page
- Managing reservations
- Updating your personal information
- Getting payments in order
- How to deliver amazing guest experiences
- 7 tips for naming your property
- How pricing and availability basics can bring you more business
- How to guarantee more income
- The key to filling up rooms
- Basics for improving ranking
- What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
- How does more availability help me get more bookings?
- How does the property page score help me attract guests?
- Travel Proud FAQ
- All you need to know about Booking Network Sponsored Ads
As Britain begins to reopen and restrictions ease, we’re catalysing a faster recovery for our industry by offering credits to UK travellers
Summer is starting to heat up in Europe as vaccinations roll out across the region. To further stimulate demand and capture bookings for you, we’re offering a reward to European travellers
The US has opened its borders to international travel, which may be an important milestone in the overall travel industry recovery